Petite Riviere
Opened at Petite Riviere, 6.5 mile, with Mr C.
Emeric, shopkeeper as district Postmaster. Closed in 1856, furniture
moved to new office 28-29
mile stone Souillac
Road. Re-opened at the railway station (Midlands line) in 1868, moved on 28 November 1868 to 6 mile stone Petite Riviere Road. In 1878 a new office was built. Reduced to a postal agency 1952. The post office was still opened 1968.